mercoledì 2 gennaio 2008

WAITING FOR CHRISTMAS...

a
Technorati Profile
It is nice to see the Christmas tree and the crib in my sitting room again! That is thanks to my Dad: 80 years old and very happy an proud to became great-grand-father! Really it is a special Christmas for me too because withing forty five days I will be grandmother and I can't wait to hug my grandchild!
Also there is a great thing to be said: I have just started walking again after a very long period of forced inaction due to a bad slip from the stairs on the beginning of September... ,but now the surgical operation,the plastering, the chair... are so far! I must thank all my family for being so close to me! Merry Christmas an happy new year to everyone!

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page